save time, forget less, in one click.
Quickly save notes to an interface you already know: your email. No login is required, just an email address.
Notes for later is a web service for remembering websites. It creates a unique bookmarklet for your browser that, when clicked, emails you...
- A link to the website you're viewing
- An optional full text PDF of the website
- Anything you have highlighted
- Any personal notes or comments
- The time you visited
- 1. Enter your email address and click sign up.
- 2. Check your email for a message from email@example.com. Make sure the message wasn't sent to spam.
- 3. Click on the bookmarklet link in the email.
- 4. You'll be brought to a notes for later page. Drag and drop the bookmarklet on to your browser's bookmarks bar.
- 5. Click the notes for later bookmarklet on any webpage to take a note.
- Q: Do we store the sites that you note? A: No.
- Q: Do we give anyone else your email address? A: No. Absolutely not.
- Q: Browser compatibility? A: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE 8, Opera
- Q: OS Compatibility? A: Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Unix, iOS(iPhone, iPad, iPod)
If you have any other questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at @notesforlater.
notesforlater.com by GREEDYTREES is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.greedylabs.com.